FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When and where is the festival?
Is this event free?
Admission is FREE. The City of Kings Mountain is proud to offer this free event to the public. To keep this event free, we do ask you to patronize our food and craft vendors.
Where can I park?
Parkdale Mill (500 South Railroad Avenue)
Southern Arts Society/Depot (301 North Piedmont Avenue)
Cherokee Street Parking
Where are the restrooms?
Where are Lost & Found and First Aid?
Can I bring my pet to the festival?
- Pets MUST be vaccinated.
- Pets MUST be people and pet friendly.
- Pets MUST remain on a leash at all times.
- Pets MUST be comfortable with large crowds and loud noises.
- Pet owners MUST clean up after their pets as well.
Can I bring a tent to the festival?
- 10x10 tent space only, first come, first serve
- Tents MUST be preapproved through by the Special Events Department at City of Kings Mountain by calling 704-730-2101.
- Attendees must offload in designated areas. Driving into the park, on the grass is prohibited.
- Tents cannot be placed outside designated tent area.
- No stakes allowed
- Must be secured by weights only, weights are not available on-site.
Is smoking allowed at the park?
Are political candidates allowed to campaign at the festival?
Are we allowed to bring coolers to the festival?
Where can I find an entertainment schedule?
A band line-up is available HERE.
Can I find more information on Facebook?
Sure you can CLICK HERE to find our event on Facebook and spread the word to your friends on social media!
Will alcohol be available at this event?
Yes, alcohol will be sold at this event, but we ask attendees who plan on purchasing alcohol at our event to adhere to our Alcohol Policy regarding alcohol consumption during BeachBlast.
Can I bring an umbrella to the festival?
Yes. However, umbrellas are prohibited in the tiered seating area of the park.