Watch our 2021 Announcement Video:
MARK AUGUST 21st, 2021 on your calendaRS!
Beachblast gains "NC" title for 2021!
It's become a fan favorite over the years, with guests traveling from all over the east coast to attend, being awarded as "Event of the Year" by Carolina Beach Music Awards, and now, it gets an even bigger name... BeachBlast is now the NC BeachBlast Festival!
OFFICIAL 2021 LINE-UP
Friday, August 20th, 2021- Kick Off with DJ Eric Bowman
7pm-10pm Swingin’ Medallions
Saturday, August 21st, 2021- DJ Johnny B - Master of Ceremonies
10am-1pm The Embers featuring Craig Woolard
1pm-4pm The ToneZ
4pm-7pm Band of Oz
7pm-10pm Blackwater Band
Frequently asked questions
When and where is the NC BeachBlast Festival?
Is there a charge for the event?
Where can I park?
Parking and Shuttle Services will be for August 21st, 2021.
- Patrick Senior Center (909 East King Street)
- Parkdale Mill (500 South Railroad Avenue)
- First Baptist Church (605 West King Street)
- Cherokee Street Parking
Where are the restrooms?
Our air conditioned bathrooms are available at the boardwalk near the Patriots Park War Memorial.
Where are the Lost & Found and First Aid areas?
Can I bring my pet to the festival?
Can I bring a cooler to the event?
Can I bring a tent to the festival?
- 10x10 tent space only, first come, first serve
- MUST be preapproved through by the Special Events Department at City of Kings Mountain by calling 704-730-2101.
- Attendees must offload in designated areas. Driving into the park, on the grass in prohibited.
- Tents cannot be placed outside designated tent area.
- No stakes allowed
- Must be secured by weights only, weights are not available on-site.
- No smoking allowed in the tent area.
What are your COVID Protocols for this event?
With the 50% capacity guidelines in place, we are moving forward with concerts, car cruise-in’s, and other manageable events. We are going to post the 3 W's signage around the park and downtown, our staff and volunteers will be wearing masks, and all of our online advertising includes the following statement: "For your safety and the safety of our staff and volunteers, we ask that you follow the NC COVID-19 safety protocols, including wearing a mask, social distancing, using good hand, cough and sneeze hygiene and staying home if you feel unwell."
Our action items are as follows:
- Recommending Face Coverings
- Venue Sanitization – Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized regularly. Additionally, hand sanitizing stations will be located in various locations around the park.
- Encouraging social distancing (large outdoor venue allows visitors to spread out) Stay with your party – We ask that everyone stays with their party and recommend not mingling with unassociated parties during the event. Feel Free to bring a lawn chair or blankets to comfortably sit and enjoy the show.
- Staff/Volunteer/vendor health screenings